Stake Pros & Cons
- Varied bonus program.
- Fast financial transactions.
- Effective support service.
- Community of bettors on the forum.
- Valuable materials on the blog.
- The platform does not have a mobile application.
- Traditional payment methods are not available.
This bookmaker stands out from the competition. While other platforms are integrating various payment options to cater to all categories of bettors, Stake is betting on progressive cryptocurrency users. It is a modern and advanced bookmaker, and in this review, we will look at all aspects of its activities.
Bookmaker’s Key Features
The platform’s main feature is the accepted payment methods because Stake only works with cryptocurrencies. Modern Kenyan bettors increasingly use this financial instrument, so the service has many fans. Of course, older users may consider this specification a lousy decision.
The service cares about user security, so it installs two-factor authentication. Thus, you do not have to worry about your data’s safety and funds’ security. In addition, the service makes it possible to withdraw from betting if a gambling addiction is detected.
Another helpful feature is cash-out. This option allows customers to refund a previously placed bet before the outcome is known. Cash-out is available for select events and markets for single and accumulator bets before and during the event.
Interface and Usability
The bookmaker’s website stands out for its stylish design and the presence of all the necessary functions for placing bets on sports and games.
Let’s highlight the key features of the Stake website:
- The dark design of the portal (a combination of black and white) attracts attention and “speaks” of the VIP status of the office. Additionally, contrasting colors make text readable and images visible.
- The ability to hide the menu saves space for displaying information about bets and games.
- Simple effects do not distract from the content of the pages.
- Thirteen language versions of the site, in addition to English.
- Possibility to watch some matches through the “Online TV” service. It is free for registered users.
- Place bets and play from your phone and tablet. The site is optimized for the screen sizes of users’ devices.
Mobile Betting Options
The bookmaker currently does not have an app. However, users can enjoy mobile betting in their device’s browser. The site perfectly adapts to any screen size and provides a first-class user experience.
Stake Mobile App
Unfortunately, the bookmaker does not have its application. You can read information about available mobile betting options in the article about the Stake app.
Logging in depends on the registration method you selected earlier. Here’s the procedure.
- Click on the login button. You will see a login form.
- If you registered via email, enter your email address and password, then click Login. If you used a social network to register, click on its icon.
- If you have set up two-factor authentication, confirm your login using the link sent to your email.
Registering an account on the platform has two ways: email or social network. Both methods are convenient and provide the same capabilities. Also, after registration, you must fill out the information in your profile and set access settings. You can read more about this in the article about Stake register.
Bonus Offers, Promotions, and Loyalty
The platform offers users a variety of promotions, including a welcome bonus, weekly and monthly bonuses, birthday gifts, in-game offers, partner promotions, and much more. To learn more, check out the article about Stake promotions.
Is Bookmaker Legit and Safe?
The bookmaker does not have a local Kenyan license and operates under an international Curacao license.
Representation of Stake in Different Countries
The bookmaker operates in different countries in Europe, Asia, America, and Africa. If the service is unavailable in your country, you will receive a notification when you log into the site.
The platform works with all popular cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and others.
The platform is available in 15 languages, including English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese and others.
The bookmaker does not have a local Kenyan license.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
Thanks to cryptocurrencies, all operations are carried out almost instantly. The service also provides links to purchase currency if you do not already have electronic funds. Unfortunately, some users view the lack of other payment methods as a disadvantage. If this does not stop you, and you want to use the service, check the information about Stake minimum withdrawal.
On the bookmaker’s platform, players can place bets on their favorite sports, including
- American football
- Table tennis
- Formula 1 and others.
Sports and Betting Markets
The service works with all the usual markets; in this regard, it is no different from other bookmakers.
This simple market offers three options: home win, draw, or away win.
This variation of the previous market allows you to bet on two outcomes at once and, accordingly, increase your chances of winning.
The bookmaker sets a fixed value, and you have to guess whether the total number of goals will be more or less than this value.
Types of Bets
Regarding the types of bets, Steak is also no different from other bookmakers. The most popular types are single and accumulator bets. Let’s look at them in more detail.
This type of bet involves predicting the outcome of one event. If you are correct, then the bet amount is multiplied by the odds. If the forecast is wrong, you get nothing.
This type combines several bets on different events. In the case of correct predictions, the odds are summed up, significantly increasing the winnings. However, even one wrong prediction makes the entire bet a loser.
Many bettors prefer to place a bet during the game when the balance of power is clear, and there is no need to wait long for results. The Steak platform also has this option. All ongoing events available for booting can be found in the Live section.
How to bet
The process of placing a bet on the platform is quite simple. In short, you find the desired event, select the appropriate odds, and indicate the amount you want to bet. Read the article about Stake/How to bet if you need more detailed instructions.
Virtual Sports and eSports
The bookmaker will appeal to fans of eSports competitions because, on the platform, you can bet on the most popular Counter-Strike tournaments, League of Legends, Dota 2, FIFA, and other popular games.
Live Streaming Options
Live broadcasts of games are available to registered users. Unfortunately, this option is not available in every event.
The service allows everyone to make money by attracting new users. You will receive an affiliate commission for each bettor who registers and plays on Stake.com through your link. Detailed conditions and an offer description are in the Stake affiliate program review.
Tips on Successful Prediction
The art of making accurate forecasts is available to everyone, but to achieve mastery in this matter, you will have to work hard.
- Be prepared to lose. It’s impossible to win all the time. The right strategy will minimize losses and avoid bankruptcy, but losses are still inevitable. Take it for granted, and don’t be upset.
- Choose your niche. Betting on everything will ruin you – this is a path to nowhere. Pick a sport you love and know well, then focus on a specific league or championship.
- Analyze all available information. Every little detail can affect the game’s outcome, so collecting all available data about the athletes and teams you are interested in is crucial.
- Practice constantly. You don’t have to place bets to do this. At first, you can make predictions and track the results of games. Such training will allow you to achieve mastery faster.
With over 3,000 slot machine titles available on the Stake platform, slots are some of the most popular casino games, and free demo games are available to help you decide. You can also play card games or visit the live casino section. You will find a detailed description of all the features in the Stake online casino review.
Stake Customer Support
Brief History of Bookmaker in Kenya
The platform appeared in 2017 in Australia and was initially aimed at the international market. At first, the service focused on casinos, but later, sports betting was added.
The owner of the betting service Steak is Medium Rare N.V. It is an Australian company registered in Curacao. If you want more information, read the article about Stake owner.
The bookmaker operates under an international license, so the service is available to residents of many countries worldwide. If your country’s laws prohibit using this platform, you will be notified when you access the site. We also recommend reading the article “Where can you play stake?”
Steak is an excellent modern betting service that provides various sports betting and casino games. A unique feature of the service is cryptocurrency payment methods and the inability to pay with regular money. If that doesn’t stop you, then be sure to check out this bookmaker.