22Bet has been operating for quite some time and has earned the reputation of being reliable and innovative. The service is always improving itself and adding new features. It is a real pleasure for punters to use it. But what is more pleasant than a smooth betting experience is winning! And you would definitely want to withdraw your money from the system.
But is it possible to do that via SMS code on 22Bet if you happen to not have an Internet connection? The short answer is no.
There are various reasons for the service to get rid of this option. And in today’s article, we are going to shed some light on these causes and explain in detail how to operate this bookmaker.
Before we plunge into researching how to withdraw money from 22Bet, we have to give an honest review of its advantages and disadvantages. To start with, this bookmaker operates in many countries. In Kenya, 22Bet got the official national license to comply with regional law. It makes Kenyan punters trust this bookie. But what pleases us more is the vast list of sports disciplines available on the service. This diversity ranges from football to CS:GO, which is impressive. 22Bet’s developers have done a great job creating applications for Android and iOS devices. However, some players complain that they work slowly on old devices. But we think that it is a manageable problem. However, what cannot be managed is a poor choice of depositing methods. This drawback makes this bookie less versatile and convenient for some punters.
How Do I Withdraw Money From 22Bet?
As we mentioned at the beginning of the article, 22Bet doesn’t have the option of withdrawing money via SMS. There are reasons for that, but before we start to explain them, we think that it is worth explaining how to use the service in general. Perhaps, as you read this instruction, you will find a clue as to why the service got rid of the SMS option.
Step 1: Create and Verify an Account
- As you are on the front page, click on the green “Registration” button on the top right of the screen.
- Enter the phone number you will attach your account to and the convenient currency.
- Come up with a decent password and provide other personal information the service requires.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Check out your email box to see a letter verifying the account. By clicking on the link, you validate your identity.
- To verify your phone number, you have to write down the sequence of digits you would receive as an SMS.
Step 2: Top up Your Balance Account
- As you log into your account, click on the green “Deposit” button in the center of the viewport.
- Choose between “M-Pesa Kenya” and “Airtel.”
- Provide payment details by writing down your phone number and the sum of money that you want to deposit in your account to receive the “Deposit request created successfully” notification.
- As you close the modal deposit window and reload the page, you will see that money has been credited to your account. In case you have not received money, contact the 22Bet support team.
Step 3: Select a Sports Events
Among the various sports, you may choose anything that suits your preferences. You may pick football, tennis, basketball, ice hockey, volleyball, table tennis, handball, cricket, etc. However, the list of sports disciplines doesn’t end here, as eSports are also available. As you have chosen the sport, you can pick the sports event that seems the most thrilling for you and wager on it!
Step 4: Place a Stake
As you have chosen the sport, you should fill out your bet slip selection. Choose the betting market. The most popular ones are:
- Both teams scored
- Correct Score.
As you become familiar with the bet terms, write down the amount of money you want to bet. The service would automatically calculate the potential winnings. After that, click on the green “Place a bet” button.”
Step 5: Withdraw Winning Money From Your Account
Congratulations! You have successfully placed a bet, and now you want to withdraw your money. In case you are using the PC version of the website, we have made an instruction for you to withdraw your money easily.
- Click on the “Person” icon in the middle of the screen.
- Proceed to the “Withdraw funds” section to take money from your account.
- Choose the most appropriate payment method among the listed.
- Pick the amount of money that you want to withdraw and click on the “Confirm” button.
Pros and Cons of Withdrawing via SMS
22Bet is always improving its service. Over the last few years, the crew of the service has added a lot of features. But as time dictates, something must be excluded from the list of options. With digitalization and fast Internet connections, it became more obvious that it is pointless to have a service that doesn’t rely on modern technologies’ perks. But before we start to explain the advantages and disadvantages of this option, we want to explain how it used to work on 22Bet.
- Before withdrawing, you could check your account balance by writing down the “BALANCE” text to 29021.
- To compose the message, you had to write W#Amount#Password and send it to 29021.
- After that, you will get a notification that the request has been received and processed.
- Once the withdrawal request has been processed, you will automatically get your funds on the specified account or payment method.
As you may see, doing it was straightforward. Here are the pros and cons of this method:
- Accessibility. This method made betting accessible for everyone who had a smartphone but didn’t have one. However, nowadays, you can get a decent phone at a low price.
- Speed. Undoubtedly, this method was swift and easy to manage.
- No Internet required. In case you didn’t have an internet connection, you could still get access to your funds.
- Privacy priority. Your financial data stayed safe with this method.
- Limited options. Using this method, you didn’t have a lot of options to manipulate your betting experience and funds.
- Inconvenience. It is much more inconvenient to write down the strict sequence of numbers than to click on UI-friendly buttons and sections.
Looking at this table, you would think that this method had more advantages than disadvantages. However, in practice, this method is very inefficient and old-fashioned.
Now that we know how 22Bet withdrawal via SMS works, we understand that this method does not synchronize with the sportsbook’s agenda of persistent improvements and innovations. 22Bet’s staff has done a great job excelling at the quality of their betting products, like adding cybersports or developing smartphone applications. And perhaps that was the reason to make SMS betting and fund control a little more outdated. We don’t know exactly what the reasons behind its removal were. Still, in general, companies try to eliminate unpopular and inefficient options as fast as possible to cut costs.